Tuesday, February 21, 2006

hi there nothing exciting to report

hi there and welcome back to my blog, not that it is very exciting at the moment.
I have just been going to work and last night we had to get all our things ready at he block for our yearly audit.

We have a 10 acre fruit property and we have to belong to a HACCAP or quality control program, we have to be checked for all the fruits we grow so we have ones for dries vine grapes, citrus, stone fruit ,pome fruit, dried fruit including apricots, pears and peaches.

We are so very spoilt if you love cherries, apples, oranges, tangellos, lemons,pears, peaches or apricots, feel free to come and visit us :)

I have a day off work tommorow, it is my brother in laws funeral and it is not going to be a nice day:(

I went into Target yesterday and managed to pick up a heap of clothes bargains for my kids and their cousins,,,world industries t shirts for $2.86, who could beat that??

I have not done any scrapping lately as things have been too busy here. I do want to get into making some memory tins for my neices and nephews of their dad. That will keep me busy as there are 5 of them:)

No comments: