Saturday, March 18, 2006

My first tag,,,thanks Bek, any takers cause ive got no one to tag back:)

Ok I have been tagged by my long time buddy Bek:)
Hiya Bek:)

What scrapbook lines products do you dislike?
I dont like stickers or fibres

What is the hardest thing you have ever had to scrap?
A BTP project on a ceramic floor tile:)


What techinque do you use more than anything else?
Paint, ink and changing photos to b&w and sepia

What is the smallest scrap of paper you save?
Not really sure, if i like it i save as much as possible:)

Have you ever had any scrapbook related injuries?
Nope not yet, fingers crossed

Finish this sentence, "If i wasnt a scrapbooker/stamper, i would spend my money on....
Books in general and cds.

Give us your best storage organisational idea:
definately a place for everything and everything in its place

You just won a week long day scrapbooking cruise for 5 , who is going with you?
beck, denise, cheryl,deb and narelle

When you received you first publication notification who did you tell? And if you are not yet pubbed who will be the first person you share the news with?
not pubbed but probably an email to all the girls im taking on my trip LOL

Ok now to tag some one.......

i have no one to tag...any one reading this want to volunteer to be tagged LOL
Mel can i tag you?





1 comment:

Mel Diener said...

lol..I've already been tagged on this one, but I'm yet to do my answers (yeah, yeah, slacker, I know!!!).

thanks for the tag, I promise I will get to it soon.

Mel xxx