
I did this layout using Lil Davis oval words and the little frames to go with them.
It is a product challenge from Riverland Scrapbooking Supplies for February. I am really happy with this layout.
It basically tells the story of time...In time Leigh i have learnt to trust you, i respect you and i believe in you....and how much we love him. I used the transparancies as i wanted to include the passing of time. This is a pic of him taken walking to the bus stop on his first day of High School.
It is one of my current faves.
Hmmm in the background following on from last post....Zoe is now up and i can tell by the god awful sounds coming from the trombone LOL yep she is playing the trombone this year......leigh played it two years ago....
have a great day!
3 comments:
WOW Charmaine....this is just gorgeous. Love what you have done with the transparencies!
Megan xx
Your pages are always made with true love from your heart and this is another of those. Stunning....
xx Nise xx
Hi charmaine.
I really love your LO and that transparency is gorgeous.
Take care
Tammy
Post a Comment