Oh and i really love the Time layout down in my couple of posts down...it tells of my baby growing up and how in time i have learnt to trust him, respect him and believe in him...also done as a challenge. Okay im going now LOL.....
I absoluitely LOVE your time layout, and I also adore the lo of the resemblence between you and your daughter.. she is going to be a stunner!! Your layouts are fantastic! Hope to see more soon. Love n Hugz Bec76
4 comments:
Loved Loved your Top 10 Charmaine...how cool to see them all together... and also cool that I recognised some and had seen them IRL..
Mardi x
Fantastic top 10 Charmaine. Love the time LO too. And freckles :)
Great LOs, THe time one is stunning!
NIc xxx
Hi Charmaine :-)
I absoluitely LOVE your time layout, and I also adore the lo of the resemblence between you and your daughter.. she is going to be a stunner!!
Your layouts are fantastic! Hope to see more soon.
Love n Hugz
Bec76
Post a Comment