Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Christmas to all

Im back briefly, we have had a fun packed week with the neics here.

Weve picked and cut apricots, ben shopping, been 10 pin bowling which was lots of fun, caught in a downpour (it ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) pours here in december, especally when the fruit is out on the drying green, you can bet your life on it....so three of us raced 30 kms toget the fruit inside before it rained the other day,,,luckily we did cause we got 12mm that day :)!

We are expecting more rain today and have had some already, they are predicting 10-40mm.....

We are hoping to sneak out in the boat for a couple of hours between showers:) We are also expecting another addition to our family in the shape of a girlfriends child from Adelaide for a few days,,,,she is a good kid and between the five of them hopefully there will be lots of fun to be had! And no fights LOL who am i kidding right:)

The neices will go home on sunday and iz goes on Monday sometime

The gift shopping is all completed and just needs wrapping. We re going o visit mil and granny for Xmas this year...mil is not well and is not coping but we decided just to go for morning tea of coffee and pudding or something and that will be our xmas...a little disapointing but we really dont do much else anyway, if its nice we will probably take the boat out on the river.

Oay just a quick one so im now off for a little surf, i havent even turned my computer on since sunday and it is now friday:) Has to be a record!
BYE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I am not sure if you will remember me but we meet through the web site Scrapboxx.

I am Susan (smiles1965). I just wanted to pop by and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a fun and safe New Year as well.

I've not read your blog in ages so will have to catch up on all your news. Thank goodness it is school holidays here now so I might just get some free time to do so.

I hope your all well and life is running smoothly for you. I think of you often but have been so busy lately I've not had much spare time on the computer and keep forgetting to send you a message to say hi.

Anyway take care and have fun as you celebrate Christmas. Love from Susan (smiles1965) from Scrapboxx.