Thursday, May 08, 2008

hmmmmm

Im angry, tired,annoyed,pissed off, cranky and no one gives a shit!
Why do kids have to be so......................................i dunno i can't put the words down here....i dont want to hurt their feelings because i do love them dearly..................................why does one when you say no always manage to wangle it to work their way and once again you are left shakng your head wondering why you didnt see that coming.....again.....................why do i tell and not ask? Im sick of being told i nag................................hello get and do it without asking and you wont get nagged....................so im angry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am in my room and have been for the last two hours..............thinking, stressing, comtemplating, and crying................but so far i dont know how to fix it.............nothing happy or fun to read about here today

6 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Charmaine, i think thats why they call them kids isin't it. lol Sorry i know they drive you crazy at times there is no answer it just stretches your patience.Remember tommorow is another day.take care Kerry xx

Megan said...

Hey Charmaine,

I am sorry you are having a rough time....two hours in the bedroom trying to figure out a solution is a LONG time :-(

I hope you're getting close to it,
Megan xx

Kim said...

The only consolation I can give Charmaine is that we all go through it. It doesn't make it easier really but it might be comforting to know that I can totally relate. Hang in there...

Anonymous said...

Hello

Firstly thank you soooo much for visiting my blog recently. It was a lovely surprise seeing you there and reading your comments.

I do read your blog from time to time and think of you all but I don't often leave comments here. I will have to correct that as from today.

Secondly I am sorry you have had a rough time lately. I do hope today being Mother's Day the kids are all being well behaved, helpful and kind to you.

You deserve to be appreciated and spoilt so I hope as you read this your feeling much happier than the other day and have been shown lots of love and support from everyone at your house.

Take care and have a wonderful day. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.

Anonymous said...

Hey Charmaine,
Well,I totally understand ...I'm the Dragon Lady in my house!!, hope your feeling a little better now! and had a wonderful mothers Day!!
Reneexx

Anonymous said...

Oh no...HUGS! Also, thanks for the linkage to IllustratingStories.com!

Take care and may the day be A LOT better. =)