Friday, June 27, 2008

What you would see on a visit to my town....






Now Belinda http://belindasescape.blogspot.com/2008/03/this-is-home.html and Mardi http://mardiwinen.blogspot.com/2008/03/do-you-ever-wonder.html suggested we take photos of where we live and post them on our blog. Well i have finally gotten around to doing this challenge.

I have the day off today and decided that when i had to go to town i would take my camera and get some local photos.

I do have some more in mind to take but to just get this post started here are my photos.

I apologise in adance for the non cropping...DH was playing in Adobe the other night and has shown me how to put a heap of photos on an A4 sheet...YAY!!!!! But he has done something to my crop tool...it only does a certain size crop (3x5) i used to be able to click and make it do whatever size i wanted but this seems to be a set size and when i click on the little arrows halfway down the photo i can rotate the crop square but not make it bigger.....is anyone able to help me???? Please...i dont want to do anything unless i wreck it:(

Okay Blogger is doing this its own way......top photo is the fountain at the centre of our town at the river end.....will get river shots later.

Second one i was just playing and liked this shot.

Third is a mural painted on the side of the Westpac bank...not sure why it was done but it looks good....sure beats bricks:)

Fourt and fifth shots are of the Stone tiger gifted to Renmark from our sister city in China.....plaque explains in more detail:)

Hope you enjoyed this little peek

3 comments:

Nise said...

Hi Charmaine I remember that fountain!

Cute kitten too....

Nise

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Charmaine!

Ahhh - look at my home town - thanks so much for sharing.

When I update my blog next I will add a link for all to see.

Hope you're well.

Belinda
xx

Scrapsister said...

Oh wow what memories. My Mum's family are all from the Riverland and some still live in Renmark. I have spent a lot of time there over the years. Great pics :)