Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

HO HO HO Merry Christmas to you all.

From my family to yours we wish all of you a merry christmas and a wonderful, safe happy and prosperous new year.

MAy all your dreams and wishes come true and all of your fears and not so good happenings pass for you soon.

Stay tuned for a RAK or two in the new year.

I won a hge parcel of goodies from JAimie Emmertons blog just for leaving a comment, so guess what.......im gonna share it around as well....so likei said stat tuned:)

Thanks for visiting my blog and especially those who take the time to leave a comment, it means alot:)

5 comments:

Belinda Venables said...

Merry Christmas to you to Charmaine. I hope you have a fabulous day with your family.

See you in the New year sometime.

xx

Janine said...

Merry Christmas- I hope you and your family have a wonderful day!!

Nise said...

congrats on the win....

Hope your Christmas day was a good one.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and have a fab new years too!

Sharon said...

Just wanted to stop by and welcome you to Creative Scrappers...and I also had to find out who the other Aussie was! LOL I will definately be back ( to listen to Poker Face again!!!) love that song!
Happy New Year

CHeers Sharon