I was lucky enough to participate in a vintage fabric swap that my friend Mardi held recently.
I decided to just stitch all my squares together in rows randomly.
I LOVE how it has turned out. I need to get some wadding before i can finish it. I feel a trip to Barmera coming on....haha. Only place in the Riverland i can get it from.
I adore the little boy and girl square and ilove love love the deer. My son suggested later i should have done it on the edge so it looked like it was peeking around from the back of the quilt:)
I was on a roll finishing off a quilt for my sons girlfriend for her 18th while doing my vintage quilt. She is moving away to Adelaide to study and i wanted to make her something special to take with her.
Anyway, Im pleased to share my unfinished quilt for the moment but as soon as it is completed i shall put up a new photo.
Thanks for popping by to visit my blog!
1 comment:
I love your vintage quilt. It is so bright and beautiful. Did you decide to back with polarfleece or go with waddi g and a back. I do love the fleece idea.
Post a Comment